The Student Advisory Committee to the Auraria Board
endeavors to support a quality educational experience
- providing balanced representation of all campus individuals and their constituent academic institutions,
- planning for the present and future campus environment,
- maintaining and enhancing equitable campus-wide practices,
- committing to open communication and mutual cooperation among all parties involved with the Auraria Campus.
Meetings are held Fridays at 9:00-11:00 am
weekly in the Tivoli Student Union, Suite 329 (Senate
Chambers), and are open to the student public. The
SACAB office is also located in the Tivoli Student
Union, in Suite 314. If you have any questions or concerns,
feel free to stop by the SACAB office or give us a
call at 303-556-4589.
SACAB subcommittees guide the development and direction
of many integral student services throughout the campus.
Subcommittees represent the opinions and interests
of the students, faculty, administration and staff
of CCD, Metro State, UC Denver and AHEC. Some SACAB
- Sustainable Campus Program Committee
- Food Service Advisory Committee
- Auraria Early Learning Center Advisory Board
- Tivoli Planning Committee
- Bookstore Advisory Committee
General areas of responsibility for each subcommittee
include the review and recommendation for approval
- policies and/or guidelines;
- design, construction and maintenance of the facilities;
- special financial requests; and
- fee structures and related charges.
SACAB also establishes and appoints ad-hoc subcommittees